We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team in downtown
We are a licensed boutique; full service public accounting firm specializing exclusively in the
securities/futures industry with a diverse global clientele.
Primarily comprised of experienced CPAs and MBAs, we currently serve a wide variety of
Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Commodity Pools, Private Investment Funds, Commodity
Trading Advisors, Registered Investment Advisors, and Broker/Dealers as well as assist
clients with Introducing Brokers and Futures accounting, fund administration, tax, systems
and regulatory matters.
• Prepare financial statements, including monthly compilations, primarily for private
equity, but also for hedge funds, commodity pools and fund of funds applying
principles of accounting. Private Equity experience with carried interest and waterfall
computations a plus!
• Generate NFA (“National Futures Association”) and GIPS (“Global Investment
Performance Standards”) compliant performance tables and capsule reports for NFA,
SEC (“Securities Exchange Commission”), and a variety of unregistered hedge fund
• Perform daily net asset calculation of various hedge funds using portfolio
• Assemble annual audit packages for independent auditors, the SEC and the NFA.
• Assist and consult portfolio managers in annual tax planning for partnership and
individual tax return.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly as well as annual tax estimates, year-end final
Federal and State tax returns for individuals, partnerships, management companies
Education and Experience
• CPA preferred. Alternatively, must have Bachelors’ degree in Accounting and/or
Finance with two to five years of progressively increasing responsible experience in
accounting, including at least six months in the job offered.
• Other Special Requirements–Experience must include preparation of financial
statements for private equity, hedge funds, commodity pools and fund of funds and
some preparation of year-end Federal and State Tax Returns for partnerships and
management companies. Any suitable combination of education training or
experience is acceptable.