Liccar combines a unique blend of experienced professionals with significant public accounting backgrounds as well as actual operational experience as former Chief Financial Officers or Controllers, regulatory auditors or senior accounting staff for futures, securities, and asset management firms.
Our depth of experience allows us to provide a broad array of services from monthly net asset value accounting for Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors, financial statement compilations and performance records to tax return preparation, due diligence procedures and certified audits.
CTAs & CPOs Services
Performance reporting for separately managed accounts (“SMAs”)
- GIPS/CFTC/NFA compliant performance records and supplementary information
- Assistance with disclosure documents and offering circulars
- Detailed supplemental reports and advisory fee billing
- Specialized program performance records
- Tear/Fact sheet reporting