Liccar combines a unique blend of experienced professionals with significant public accounting backgrounds as well as actual operational experience as former Chief Financial Officers or Controllers, regulatory auditors or senior accounting staff for futures, securities, and asset management firms.
Our depth of experience allows us to provide a broad array of services from monthly net asset value accounting for Private Equity and Real Estate Funds, financial statement compilations and performance records to tax return preparation, due diligence procedures and certified audits.
Private Equity & Real Estate Funds Services
Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Net Asset Value computation including:
- Compile monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc unaudited financial statements.
- Calculate management fees and catch-up and carried interest based on Fund’s offering documents.
- Compute preferred return and complex waterfall calculation both at investor level as well as investment level.
- Process capital calls and distributions
- Review incoming subscription documentation to comply with anti-money laundering and due diligence procedures set forth within the Firm’s and Fund’s guidelines across various jurisdictions.
- Conduct AML, KYC, OFAC procedures.
- Secure web portal reporting is available for Funds and Investors to view their investment documents via LICCAR’s website.
- Assist fund managers with new bank account set up.
- Dual control check and wire processing on any disbursements.
- Deposit investor subscription funds
Tax and Year-End Financial Statement Preparation
- Prepare federal and state corporate, partnership, limited liability company, trust, non-profit and individual tax returns.
- Assist in year-end audit process including financial statement preparation.
- Conduct certified audits for private equity and real estate funds.
Regulatory Consulting and Special Services:
- Review of offering documents.
- Provide Independent Representative services.
- Provide customized due diligence services including “comfort letters”, litigation support and specialized financial and regulatory compliance audits.