Liccar provides accurate and reliable financial and regulatory reporting services to an array of clients in the financial and futures industry.
- Net Asset Value computation including:
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc unaudited financial statements
- Calculate management fees and performance allocation based on Fund’s offering documents
- Compute preferred return and complex waterfall calculation both at investor level as well as investment level
- Customizable investor statements with choice of benchmark return comparisons.
- Tri-Party portfolio reconciliation and independent portfolio pricing
- Assist in year-end audit process including financial statement preparation
- Tear/fact sheet reporting based on actual performance with various benchmark comparisons to aide in manager’s marketing effort
- Compile monthly, quarterly or yearly financial statements for management companies including QuickBooks implementation and training